Monday 11 February 2013

Introduction

Okay.
     Now.
     So.
     To call myself a luddite while typing on a notebook would be a touch hypocritical. To call myself neanderthal would also slip somewhere into that category. But I dont like technology for its own sake and I dont know enough about blogging to know whether or not it is a force for good or evil. I guess that depends on what you read and how you read it and how critically you analyse it.
     Herewith my first blog post.
     I commence by way of introduction.
     My name is Tom and I am the same age that Jesus was when he was crucified. I am hoping that sort of comment will be taken for what it was. Overly clever and probably incorrect.
     I live in a wannabe metropolis that is great for raising kids. The water is tasty like water should not be. The public transport is expensive and the innercity multilevel carparking is cheap and why are those things not the other way around? The city is flat and perfect for bike riding and the traffic is territorial and terrible for bike riding.
     My aim with this blog is a selfish one. I want to do this to have a reason to write everyday. To write is what I want to do and the only way I will get better is to keep doing it. If someone wants to read it ... let me know by way of post.
     And now I can no longer say I have never posted on a blog.
     Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment